A successful school Parents' Advisory Council (PAC) receives and values the input from as many parents as possible. Please consider attending a meeting and becoming involved in your child's school. Remember, as a parent of a child attending Little Mountain Elementary School, you are automatically a member of our school PAC.
Our PAC meetings are scheduled on the 3rd Monday of each month, via zoom for the 2020-2021 school year.
To contact the PAC in general or to contact any of our PAC executive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Newly Elected Parents' Advisory Council Executive for 2021/2022
- Chair Person: Nikki Nicholson
- Vice Chair: Nadine Hovde
- Treasurer: Debra Ercanbrack
- Secretary: Lindsey Day
- DPAC Representative: Vrushali Khot
- Hot Lunch Coordinator: Nadine Hovde
- Member at Large: Andrea Ford
- Member at Large: Stefanie Pemble
Hot Lunch Orders: