School Start Up
The school office will be open the week of August 26th from 8:30am- 2:30pm daily.
Our first day of classes will be on Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019. Our day will start at 8:20 a.m. and will finish at 10:10 am. Grade 1-5 Students will line up at their prior year’s class line up spot and be met by their last year’s teacher. Dismissal will also occur from their last year’s teachers spot. New students in Grades 1-5 will meet in the Library. Full days for Grades 1-5 will begin on Wednesday, September 4th.
School Supplies for 2019/20
Kindergarten and Grade 1– supplies will be purchased in bulk and the following amounts can be paid to the school (via the classroom teacher) by September 27th.
- Kindergarten - $35
- Grade 1 - $45
After receiving feedback from parents and consulting with both the PAC and the teachers, we have decided to give parents two options for purchasing student supplies. If you have a child going into grade 2,3,4 or 5, you will be able to:
1. Use the supplies list sent home with the report cards and emailed out today to purchase the supplies at stores of your own choice
2. You may go to https://schoolstart.ca/ and purchase the supplies online using our online supply list provided to School Start. For this option you will pay the company directly online. Orders cannot be taken at the school.
- Click “Parents Shop Here”
- Select BC
- Select Chilliwack
- Select Little Mountain Elementary
- Click “Shop SchoolStart.ca”
- Click “Click here to purchase your school kits”
- Choose the grade your child will be going into next school year