Parents' Advisory Council 2018 / 2019
A successful school Parents' Advisory Council (PAC) receives and values the input from as many parents as possible. Please consider attending a meeting and becoming involved in your child's school. Remember, as a parent of a child attending Little Mountain Elementary School, you are automatically a member of our school PAC.
Our PAC meetings are scheduled on the 3rd Monday of each month, in our school library, beginning at 6:30 pm. Child-care is provided at each meeting to allow parents of young children to attend and to have their ideas heard and shared.
To contact the PAC in general or to contact any of our PAC executive, please email email@example.com
Parents' Advisory Council Executive 2018 / 2019
- Chair Person: Tracy Lundeberg-Virk
- Vice Chair: Stefanie Pemble
- Treasurer: Debbie Winter
- Secretary: Shannon D'Amato
- DPAC Representative: Roop Virk
- Member at Large: Andrea Bleasdale
- Member at Large: Stephanie Saw
- Member at Large: Janelle Zillwood
- Member at Large: Rebecca Legros
Hot Lunch Orders:
Access code: lmepac
Please be sure to add an email address so that you will receive notifications and reminders of upcoming lunches.